The Paris Fair Ambassador Committee invites all registered contestants to join them for two Orientation Nights at the Paris fairgrounds. Pizza included!
Committee members and current reigning Paris Fair Ambassador will share information and best practices. These are fun and interactive evenings to help contestants prepare for the competition.
July 19th - 6:30-9:00pm, Paris Fairgrounds• Meet one another
• Reigning Ambassador will share the highlights of her year to date
• Review elements of a great speech
• See an example of a YouTube video featuring the Paris Agricultural Society
• Review resumes and receive feedback
August 16th - 6:30-9:00pm, Paris Fairgrounds
• Review timeline of competition night
• Explore possible interview questions
• Practice working with microphone and stage presence
• Practice answering an impromptu question
This evening will also include photos and individual interviews by local media.
Resumes are collected at this time (if not already received), so that copies can be made and provided to judges prior to competition night.
© 2018 Paris Agricultural Society
139 Silver Street, Paris, Ontario N3L 3E7
Tel: (519) 442-2823 Fax: (519) 442-5121